- Personal data should be collected by lawful and fair means and can only be used for lawful purposes directly related to the services and activities of the Kids in Nature Limited.
- The data collected should be necessary, adequate but not excessive in relation to its purposes.
- Before collecting the data, as far as reasonably practicable, the Kids in Nature Limited will inform the data subject about the purpose(s) for collecting the data and the classes of persons to whom the data may be transferred to.
- The data subject should be informed of his/her rights to request access to and the correction of the personal data, and also the ways for making such request.
- All reasonably practicable steps should be taken to ensure that personal data collected or retained are accurate for the purposes for which they are to be used.
- Personal data should not be kept longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are to be used.
- Unless prior consent has been obtained from the data subject, the personal data should only be used, disclosed or transferred for the purposes or a directly related purpose(s) for which they were collected or where they are allowed under the Ordinance.
- All reasonably practicable steps should be taken to ensure that personal data held are protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure or other use.
- Information about the policy and general practices of the Kids in Nature Limited in relation to the personal data, the types of personal data held and the main purposes for which personal data are used, should generally be available for inspection upon request.
- The data subject will be allowed to access to and correct his/her personal data. However, the Kids in Nature Limited may refuse such request subject to the provisions and exemptions of the Ordinance.
Kids in Nature Limited Guideline for the Use of Personal Data
Kids in Nature Limited undertakes to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance to ensure that personal data kept are accurate and securely kept. To ensure you are well informed of the personal data as collected, please read through this guideline.
1. Purpose of Collection and Guideline for Use of Personal Data
- The Kids in Nature Limited will use personal data collected from data subject for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To provide personal data to the Kids in Nature Limited is on voluntary basis. However, if you do not provide sufficient personal data, we may not be able to process your application or provide service to you.
- Kids in Nature Limited may use your personal data in future (name, telephone number, fax number, email and mailing addresses) for the purposes of providing you with information of Kids in Nature Limited, fundraising appeal, activities invitation as well as for feedback collection and related promotion purposes.
- Upon your request at any time and at no charge, we will cease to use your personal data for promotion purposes.
2. Access to and Correction of Personal Data and Request for cessation of using Personal Data for Promotion Purposes
Apart from the exemptions provided under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you are entitled to access and correct your personal data held by the Kids in Nature Limited, and request us to cease to use your personal data for promotion purposes. However, it will not include the personal data deleted after the achievement of the purpose. To do so, you should make a written request to the following:
Name: Kids in Nature Limited
Address: Room 1703, 17/F, Kai Wong Comm. Bldg., 222-226 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong
Correspondent Address: G.P.O. 3519, Central, Hong Kong
Telephone: (852) 2544 3223